This is a 10 minute sequence that will help you open up your hip rotation, which is a big key to a proper weight shift and proper use of ground forces in your golf swing. Mobile hips will also make sure you aren't compensating and over-using your lower back in the golf swing! Once you've done the Hip Mobility #1 workout for a few weeks, you can give this one a go. You can alternate between them for a bit of variety in your workouts also!
Equipment: golf club, lacrosse ball, chair. light mini band
1. TFL Release w/Golf Club 1 min. ea/side
2. Glute Med Release w/Lacrosse Ball 1 min. ea/side
3. Quadruped Rockback w/Hip Rotations 8 ea/side
4. 90°/ 90° FRC External & Internal Hip Rotations 8 ea/side
5. Prone Mini Band Hip Internal Rotations 10x