This is a 10 minute sequence that will help you with external shoulder rotation, which is critical to improving the plane of your golf swing. If you're struggling with an out to in swing path, making sure your shoulders can physically move your arms the right way is step #1! The physical ability to externally rotate your shoulders (especially your trail arm) will allow you to shallow the club in transition and drop it "into the slot" for a more repeatable, powerful golf swing! Once you've done the Shoulder Mobility #1 workout for a few weeks, you can give this one a go. You can alternate between them for a bit of variety in your workouts also!
Equipment: Lacrosse Ball, Golf Club, Chair/Table
1. Infraspinatus Release 1min ea/side
2. Subscapularis Release 1 min ea/side
3. Quadruped FRC Shoulder External Rotations 8-10/each side
4. Arm Circles 15-20/each direction (small to big, big to small)
5. Elbow Butterflys 8-10x
6. Elbow Press with External Rotation 8-10x