This 7 Minute workout will get your thoracic/T spine moving which is going to help you improve your "shoulder turn", which is really trunk/spine rotation at the mid back. Improving in this area will help you develop a deeper turn and a wider, more powerful swing arc. If you feel like your swing is "all arms", then doing this workout regularly will definitely help you turn back and through the swing much better!
1. Foam Roller T-Sine Release 30-60 sec.
2. Foam Roller T-Spine Extensions 60 sec.
3. Kneeling PNF Lat Stretch 5-8 reps.
4. Kneeling Reachbacks 8x/ea. side
5. 1/2 Kneeling Trunk Rotations 8x/each side